This is the privacy notice of http://puyfc.org.uk/ operated by the Portland United Youth Football Club.
In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Portland United Youth Football Club.
1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at https://ico.org.uk/
5. We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website, except as stated below.
6. Information we process with your consent:
7. Through certain actions such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you with a password to access our restricted area of the website, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
8. Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your explicit consent to process this information.
9. Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
10. Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide us information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
11. We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent, or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
12. You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us at firstname.lastname@example.org However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
13. Information we may collect:
14. Information, dates and times you have used the website to request a password. This is important so that we can monitor user activity, provide security and try our best to improve the service we provide you.
15. We use Google Analytics tracking cookies to collect anonymous traffic data about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
17. Our website is hosted in the United Kingdom, by 1and1 Ltd.
18. Your personal information is not passed outside the European Union.
Access to your own information
19. Access to your personal information
20. You may at any time request that we provide you with any of your personally identifiable information that we hold about you.
21. Removal of your information
22. If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at email@example.com
23. Verification of your information
24. When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
25. How you can complain:
27. If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
28. Compliance with the law
30. However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
32. We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records
34. This Policy was last updated: 6th June 2018